Thursday, January 7, 2016

Baby Steps

Hey Everybody! I hope this has been a great day for each and every one of you.  LJ and I had a good day today.  I spoke to the Director at his Pre-School, and he is going to be going an extra day.  Now he will go 3 days in stead of 2, lol.  It's a big deal or us, every step counts, especially when it's in the right direction.  My little man is doing good there.  When I went to pick him up, his physical therapist was leaving, and she said he had an awesome session.  Then, when I went into the classroom, he was on the floor, rolling around and singing.  I was so happy to see that.  I swear that boy just melts my heart.  Hopefully, we can go to full days by the summer, since he can still attend Daystar then.  It will be good for him to go as much as possible, considering that he will be going to Kindergarten all day, for 5 days a week.  So far, so good though.  He had a rough time going back on Tuesday since it was his first day after break, but that's ok.  To be honest,  I know adults that had a hard time after winter break :)  We are definitely getting there though.  My baby has his little crew at school now and everything.  They told m he had his arm around a little girl and they were reading books in the library corner.  Oh, and my baby said I can't call him that anymore, he is a big boy.  He said, "Mom, big boys don't like to be called baby."  They really do grow up so fast, and absorb so much more than we even realize.  WOW! 

Happy Thursday Y'all  

"If you can't fly then run. If you can't run then walk. If you can't walk then crawl. But whatever you do you have to Keep Moving Forward."  Martin Luther king jr. Quote. Advice. Wisdom. Life lessons.:

And I'll be even closer tomorrow. Not to my demise, silly, but to that golden age of Feeling Good. Believe in it, and I'll help you get there. <3:

No comments:

Post a Comment