Friday, October 21, 2016

Catching Up

     It's been a long time since I posted anything, and we have been BUSY!!!  LJ finally got out of the hospital, the day after my last post, which was a blessing.   And.....He started school!!!  That was such a big step for my baby.  I am so proud of him.  My baby is getting so big.  Now, even though he's started school, he still has some of the same issues lingering in the background, which is the frustrating part.  We are still dealing with the forever ongoing tummy troubles; that is mostly it actually, but that is enough on it's own.  His labs are starting to become effected from it now, so my baby has to have a scope done, which means he has to be admitted into the hospital overnight and sedated; the whole nine yards.   I am really dreading it.   This has been going on so long though, and the doctors have absolutely no answers, so they want to take a look inside to find out what's going on.  I just hope they are able to finally tell me something after this is done.  I don't want LJ to have to go through this to still have unanswered questions.  So, we have that coming up when we go to Boston.

     On a happier note, LJ is doing really good in school.  He has such a good time in class, and is adjusting a lot better than I had originally thought that he would.  He participates a lot in class, and the other students like him a lot.  He even has a little girl that he says is pretty in his class, even though I told him he better slow down.  I so happy for him though.  The only thing is that when he sees me, he always has like a little melt down, and I have to give him his milk while he's there right now because I don't let the nurse do it, but that's another little story, lol.  I'll let y'all know about that one tomorrow.


My Big Boy with his teacher

Havin' fun at school 



   

No comments:

Post a Comment