Thursday, March 24, 2016

Throwback Thursday

     I was just looking at these videos of my baby when he was so chunky!  I miss him being this fat.  The first video is from back when we where out with his Dad at a restaurant.  LJ was just so tickled at Josh being silly.  I loved how they were together.  God I wish I could have those days back.   The second video is when he was eating a cheese doodle and got mad because the cheese was stuck on his finger.



I walk down memory lane because I know I'll run into you there. #GriefQuote  #SympathyMessage:










   Well, he is feeling a lot better than he was a couple days ago with his cold, but not 100% yet.  Gotta take him to the doctor tomorrow.  We gonna get to the bottom of this real soon with that other issue.
They gonna run a bunch of tests that everyone neglected to run all this time.  I spoke to his LJ's Nephrologist personally this afternoon, and was made sure of that, so we'll see.  There had been some miscommunication because she didn't know that I was trying to reach her when I was, and I was talking to her nurse, but like I said, we'll see.




No comments:

Post a Comment