Thursday, March 17, 2016

Uneasy



So, I finally found out about LJ's labs.  I had to email the doctors in Boston myself because no one called, or emailed me like they usually do.  To me, this could mean one of two things, either his labs were fine, and they just didn't bother.  in which case.  I still would have appreciated a call to say so.  Or, they were not good, and they were trying to come up with a plan, in which case, I really would have appreciated a call to let me know they were trying to figure something out.  Either way, when I got them I was told that his labs were a little different from his normal, but they did not want me to worry because they were not that far off from his baseline.  The doctors were most concerned with his creatnine because that is the level that would fluctuate based on the Dtap vaccine if there was any negative reaction.  That is the level that was slightly up, and that is why I was freaking out.  That is actually why I am still a little uncomfortable, but they said that I should relax.  Their solution was to just have all his labs rechecked in 2 weeks to see where things are.  Now, I know that they deal with this kind of thing all the time, but to me, 2 weeks is like a lifetime away.  Of course, I am going to try to stay positive, but with our track record, it is so hard to.  I just want my baby to be ok.  I hate to experience any little bump in the road because I know how easy it is for the littlest thing to turn into the biggest.  This boy is my wold.  I would hate for a stupid mistake on my part, to have any adverse affect on his health.  You know what though, we are just going to get through these couple of weeks, and have these labs checked out, and see what exactly is causing this little bump up in his numbers.  I'm not even gonna sweat it.  We got this.  We can get through this.  We always get through everything tough we have to deal with.  We have gotten through some tough times together...the toughest in fact.  He has been such a little man, my little trooper.  I will never stop fighting for him, and he keeps on fighting, so we are good!  Y'all have a blessed Evening, and a Great Weekend :)

That's right!!! God has a plan for everyone!!! It's gonna be hard just gotta trust in The Lord and work your way through it!!!:

No comments:

Post a Comment