Friday, July 1, 2016

Changes

I'm sitting here late on this Throwback Thursday, just thinking about how time flies.  My baby is 5 years old, on his way to Kindergarten, and life is so different than I would have ever planned for my self at this point, but here we are.    I was looking at some old pictures of LJ and Josh, reminiscing of course.  I loved looking at them together.  I love looking at LJ now, and I often fantasize about how their relationship would have grown over the years.  How could I not?  Either way, I know my Bae is proud of our baby, just as much as I am, for everything he has, and is accomplishing.  Things change so fast, out of the clear blue sky it seems like sometimes too.  Just yesterday, I asked LJ could we get rid of the pacifier.  He looked up at me, and just said, "we sure can."  Just like that too, he hasn't used it since, not to sleep with, or anything.  This is only his second night going to bed without it, but it is such a big deal because he had his "Poppy", so he called it, all the time.  My baby is making some big boy moves out here.  He is changing so much, right before my eyes.  He's not a baby anymore.

I love this picture so much 

My baby in his car 
My little man in his boat 

My big boy playing his game earlier
I feel this way about my little cgrace. Everyday she is saying something new, doing something different.  I hate missing any of it.  She is growing up way to fast:

No comments:

Post a Comment