Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Class of 2016

Happy Tuesday Everybody!! Today my baby graduated from Preschool.  I am so proud of him.  He did so good.  Even after being out of school for such a long time, after being in and out of the hospital, he did great.  My little man is going to Kindergarten in September.  I can't believe how big he is getting.  Time just flies by, it's so crazy.  I remember my sister talking about  how he would be going to school soon when he was just a baby.  It feels like it was just yesterday, but it snuck up on us, and now it's right around the corner.  We've been slowly trying to work on getting to bed earlier to get prepared for school. It is gonna be such a big transition for him.  I'm excited and nervous at the same time, but i know he will do good.  I just want to make sure that this school gives him everything that he needs in all areas, not just academically, or medically, or vice, versa.  Since we were in the hospital so much recently, I didn't get a chance to go to tour the school before it let out for summer, but hopefully they have some type of orientation for students and families before classes actually begin.  If not, I' sure there is something that can be arranged.  I am definitely going to look into it.  Anyway, LJ was so excited to see everybody at the ceremony today.  He loves being the center of attention, so when he heard his name over the microphone, and saw his picture on the big screen, he was all bashful.  It was adorable.  I love my little man.  It was a very nice ceremony, for all of the children of Daystar, but there were only 3 actual graduates.  It was LJ, and 2 others, he was the only one going to a school in the city school district though.  He is going to do awesome, I know he is.  I can't wait.


Image result for kids growing up too fast quotes:


No comments:

Post a Comment