Monday, April 18, 2016

It's Our Anniversary!!!

     I can't believe it has really been 2 years since the day I got the call to come to Boston because they finally found the kidney we had been waiting for and my baby got his transplant, 4/17/14.   After 2 false alarms, we finally had the one.   Third times the charm!  The one I had been praying for since the day my son was born pretty much.  My baby got his second chance at life, 2 years ago, and I am so grateful.

     Yesterday we had cake and ice cream at my house, and I got my LJ presents of course, to celebrate this wonderful occasion.  Hopefully, it's the first couple down of many more to come.  I am so proud of my little man.  Throughout everything that he has been through; all the ups and downs, he is such an amazing little boy.   According to some doctors, he wasn't even supposed to be here, but he is.  Two years post transplant, and almost 5 years old.   YOU GO BOY!!!!!   Mommy Loves you more than life!!!!!!

The cake


LJ and his new light sabre 

His face when his saw his presents

My baby looking out the binoculars outside 

Time for cake 


GOD uses our experiences to achieve HIS goals! Xxx:

No comments:

Post a Comment