Monday, September 12, 2016

Heaven is Real!

I didn't know whether I should or not but I have to share this story with you guys.   So, last night like many night I had a hard time sleeping and I was up crying thinking about Josh.  No a couple of weeks ago around the anniversary of his passing I had asked for a sign just to know that he was watching over us.  So last night and I was dealing with one of my regular struggles when I got in the bed to lay next to my baby and I couldn't sleep as I lay there I started to doze off but I was struggling and all of a sudden I saw Josh and he talked to me he told me that he was watching over us and that he always watches over us and he sees me when I'm crying and that he wishes that he could hold me but for some reason when I'm crying it's hard for him to get to me and he said that I have to allow him to come to me so he said that I allowed him last night to get through to me and he asked he told me that he wanted to cuddle with me and I tried to ask him questions I told him there was so much I wanted to talk to him about it he said he didn't want to talk he just wanted to lay with me because he missed it so much and he just wanted to lay there, so I just turned around so we could cuddle.  I tried to reach behind me to feel him,touch my Bae.  I felt nothing but, as I lay there I could feel his body behind me and he whispered in my ear and he said Bae, I'm right here with you and he looked over at Jay and he said look at my boy.  The tears roll down my face and he told me he loves me and that he was always with me and he just miss being with me but he said that it was hard for him to come to me when I was crying.  I couldn't understand it, I still don't understand it but that's what he told me so I didn't tell anybody else this.  I just figured that I will post it here because I had to just get it off my chest but I haven't slept so good probably in almost all the years that he's been gone and it was comforting, but I probably cried as much today as I ever have I just know that is so hard, everyday is just hard and it doesn't get any easier.  I LOVE U BAE!!


Truest words ever spoken:









No comments:

Post a Comment