Saturday, September 3, 2016

Ready or Not!

So LJ was supposed to start school on Wednesday but I guess you will be doing that we were all set with getting supplies and new clothes and about a week or so ago I got a call from his daycare saying that he had an upset stomach they told me LJ had been having loose stools that day at daycare so I called the doctor and they told me they wanted to have a stool sample they figured since he had recently stopped his vancomycin for his C diff infection, it might have just been a side effect.  Little did we all know, somehow he had got the infection again so now because of the fact that seed if it's contagious LJ can't start school on Wednesday like we had originally planned and now I have to wait for the doctor to let me know what the next steps are as far as him starting school.  I feel so bad for my little man because I thought that we were on a good track.  I thought that things were getting better since he had been on the antibiotics, but I guess once he stopped everything seem to go the wrong way again.  I don't when this is ever going to end.  I just know that I don't want him to fall behind when the school year is just starting it's like we take two steps forward to take 10 steps back.  It's one headache after another I swear.  I just know I want to hurry up and find out what we're going to do,  what the plan is and when I can hurry up and get my baby started in school because I want him to get used to the routine and get used to making new friends.. just the whole process.  I just want to get the ball rolling.  I think I'm more anxious than he is as far as get him back on track with his therapies; Physical Therapy, occupational therapy, speech,  everything just to get him back where he needs to be I'm anxious to get him back into Physical Therapy working on walking and I want him to be at his full potential.  I want him to be working on everything that he could be working on as far as physically and academically.  I want LJ to be challenged every way possible.  I just don't want my baby to fall through the cracks, that's the most important thing to me.  He's ready I mean he we've been to open house I've taken a tour of the school he seen his classroom, I've met his teacher, we're ready to go so all we have to do is get my baby healthy and we are all set we are ready to do this. We're ready to take on the school year.   LJ is excited and I don't want him to lose his enthusiasm.  He is ready to do this. We gotta get my baby in tip top shape.


Inspirational quotes about work, success and life!:

No comments:

Post a Comment