Saturday, September 26, 2015

This week was a very sobering one for myself, to say the least.  On Monday morning, I scratched my cornea, and was unable to see anything out of my left eye.  Then, on Tuesday, I suffered from a seizure.  I had never had one prior to this, and it scared me beyond belief.  I was in the bed sleeping, and Lee said she heard me hit the floor.  When she came to check and see what happened, I was on the floor, in the middle of a seizure.  She called the ambulance, and when I woke up, I was completely incoherent.  I was taken to the hospital, where they did a CAT scan, and ran some blood tests.  They told me that they did not have an exact cause for my seizure, and that I needed to follow up with my doctor, and neurology.  So now, I have to wait until Monday to see my doctor, and start investigating what happened.  Everybody is saying its stress, and not eating right.  I don't know what it was.  I just know, I don't ever want it to happen again.  I'm scared for my baby....  I'm all he has, and he needs me.  I gotta do better, for myself, and for him.  I focus so much on doing what I have to do to make sure he is as healthy as he can be, but I definitely do not do the same for myself, and I will be the first to admit it.  This was definitely a wake up call.  It is time for some long overdue changes in my life.  Stay tuned!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment