Tuesday, September 29, 2015



Today, LJ had an evaluation for Occupational Therapy, so  he is going go have an OT come to his Daycare, which he hasn't even started yet.  He was supposed to start at daycare last week, but I got the corneal abrasion on Monday, then had a seizure on Tuesday, .......so it got pretty crazy, and everything changed for me in so many ways. 
Besides all that, I am anxious for my little man to be starting daycare, so he can be around other children.  He is always only with me.  He can have his physical therapist, and now occupational therapist come there, so it should be good.  I think that I am going to have a harder time with the adjustment than he is, but we shall see.
I was just watching him while he played with the lady doing the evaluation for OT.  My baby might not be walking yet, but he is so intelligent.  He is so opinionated, and self aware.  It is amazing.  The therapist was blown away by him, she kept talking about how smart he was.  I am so proud of him.  LJ has had so much to deal with in his 4 short years of life, but he has been so triumphant.  My little soldier!!!  My son is the best thing that has truly ever happened to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment