Saturday, May 28, 2016

Here We Go Again



Not even 24 hours after leaving the hospital, we are right back here.  This time, though, they admitted my baby.  I knew that something was wrong, and boy was I right.  This time, I really wish I wasn't.  When we got home from clinic yesterday, it was like everything just went downhill from there.  LJ started throwing up more, and after a while his fever came back, yet again, and I couldn't keep it won with the Tylenol, yet again.  The real killer though, was that he just stopped peeing, and that's when I knew he had to come in to emergency.  This morning, we got up at 8 am and got ready to come in.  When we got here I told the doctors how they gave him Ibuprofen in clinic yesterday, and they said that he shouldn't have had that unless it was extreme, which it wasn't because he only had a low grade fever at that point.  This had me furious, #1 because I asked them to double check about giving him Ibuprofen, and they said it was fine, now this was 2 different doctors in Pediatrics that told me this mind you; and 2, because this is the second time that they have done something they should not have done pertaining to my son and his transplant without double checking whether or not it was safe for him, but this is supposed to be his primary doctor.  Are you kidding me?  I am completely outdone by this.  So obviously, my baby can't have Ibuprofen, because being that he already had a fever, and was slightly dehydrated already, it just further aggravated his condition, and made his kidney unhappy.  Then, when we came in today, his fever was 102.3.  I am so glad I brought him in, but I really wish that I would have pushed the issue so that he could have just stayed yesterday so it would not have gotten so bad because his creatinine was over 2, now that is scary. I pray to God that this comes  back down to his normal range, and soon.  All he keeps saying is that he just wants to go home.  I feel so terrible.  I hate when my Angel is sick, and it seems like he is always sick.  He was just doing so good, then Boom!!  That's our life though, same old thing.  He did finally go pee once they got some IV fluids into him thank goodness, so I guess we will wait to see what his labs look like tomorrow.  His chest x-ray was fine, and I am waiting for the results of his ultrasound.  One test came back positive for the common cold, which I already knew about...duh!  The biggest thing is working on getting his kidney back in fighting shape.  Lord help my baby.

Christian Quotes, Facebook and Instagram Posters and Devotionals  I have seen and heard His miracles in unexpected ways!! God is awesome!!!:

No comments:

Post a Comment