Tuesday, May 24, 2016

It's My Baby's Birthday!!!!!

I can't believe my big boy is 5 years old already!  Where does the time go?  I remember when the doctor told me she didn't think he would make it out of the delivery room.  Now, here we are, 2 years post transplant, doing great, despite some minor things.  We have definitely had our ups and downs over the years, but my baby has defied the odds like you would not believe.   Despite all the nay sayers, and everyone who doubted him.  He has overcome so many obstacles over the years, and there are of course many more to go, but he will get through it.  I will be here by his side as long as my heart is still beating, and even still in his heart when it is not.  My little man is such a soldier.  I wish that his father could be here to see him now.  I know that he is so proud of him, even though he can't be with us.  I Love my Baby so much.  I am so proud of how far he has come, and I am looking forward to seeing how far he continues to go.  I want to give a huge birthday shout out to my baby, who is not a bay anymore, my grown man, as he likes to say  HAPPY BIRTHDAY LJ!!!!! Mommy loves you to the moon and back.  

He had a good day today too.  They sang Happy Birthday to him at school, and we went for a walk this afternoon.  He was so happy when he took his bath tonight, and we talked about his day.
On our way to school
Just the two of us 




Too cool

The end of the night

No comments:

Post a Comment