Friday, May 27, 2016

Never a Dull Moment



Of course, with us just celebrating LJ's 5th birthday, we had to have some kind of catastrophic situation happen, or it wouldn't be normal.  Just 24 hours after his birthday, my baby, got sick.  It started with just a sneeze, and I had a feeling it was going to turn into something big just because it's been a while since he's had a cold or anything besides this GI issue.  I must have jinxed it because, I swear, it was like something just attacked my Poo Poo.  He got a fever, and started throwing up.  I took him to the doctor today, thinking they were going to admit him.  I had an overnight bag packed and everything, and they just told me to watch him, and o keep giving him Tylenol, and make sure he is hydrated.  I was sure they would keep him with everything he has going on already, but I guess I was wrong.  I have a feeling we will be in emergency before the holiday weekend is over though.  I was supposed to have a barbecue for LJ's birthday this weekend, but that was before he got sick, so I had to cancel it, and reschedule for next weekend.  I hope he is feeling better by then.  God I hate it when my honey bunny is sick.  It takes a lot out of both of us, him more than me obviously.  I am so stressed out.  My poor baby can never catch a break.  He has been handling it the best that he can though, as always.  So, we will just tough this thing out until it's over.  Hopefully, he gets better real soon, and it just a viral infection like they say, and nothing any more serious.

                                                         
My angel at the doctor today

Should I Quit? Lysa TerKeurst  "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28 (NIV):

No comments:

Post a Comment