Sunday, January 22, 2017

Day of Rest

Today my baby just needs to rest.  Everything has his little body run down and he has been so tired.  I hate when he's like this.  He already is not at the point where he's able to run around and play like he wishes that he could, so when he is down and out like this it's even more painful to watch.  LJ deals with a lot.  He has been through so much already in his 5 years of life, and he tolerates a lot without complaining, but now, he is hurting, he is struggling and it's killing me. I need m happy baby back.  Lord help us!

I know that this isn't an uplifting quote; however, it is accurate and a common sense that too many people do not have.:




Very true! You can't live and learn about life without struggling. Then coming back stronger than you were before the darkness in the storm.:

No comments:

Post a Comment