Saturday, January 14, 2017

Much Needed Inspiration

Today is just one of those days, like many days, where I found myself needing a little bit more of a push to do pretty much everything.  I mean from getting out of bed, to even eating something.  Sometimes, if it wasn't for having to do certain things for LJ, like get his medicine, and his feedings for him things like that, I swear, I would just lay around when I'm feeling like this.  Especially when he's not feeling good.  It just destroys me.  I just have like this empty feeling inside.  I mean, to be honest, the only time I even crack a smile is when he's happy, so when he's not feeling good, everything in my world has a cloud over it.  I try to find some kind of inspiration, some words of encouragement to get me going, to help me feel a little bit like a person so I don't go insane in this house though.  Listening to music usually keeps me calm, but right now, I am on a mission to figure out what my go to is going to be to keep myself focused while I am trying to get back to work.  I just need to find a happy place for myself.


25 Inspiring Quotes for this Week                                                                                                                                                      More:


Feel like life has handed you lemons? Check out these 40+ inspirational quotes to motivate you through those darker days.:



No comments:

Post a Comment