Thursday, January 12, 2017

Love Lost... Flashbacks




On this Throwback Thursday, I'm just here taking a trip down memory lane, looking at pics of happier times just like I do pretty much every other day.  I just figured I would share some with all of y'all today.   It's so funny how things were so rough back then, but it didn't seem like anything at all.  We were happy to be together, Josh and I had our beautiful baby boy and we were just doing our best to keep him as healthy as possible while we prayed for a kidney to come along.  He was a blessing, he was exactly what  I waited my whole life for.  Everything was perfect, and then, all of a sudden, it just wasn't anymore.  I just wish I could go back to those days.  All I can say is never pass up the chance to tell the people that you care about how much you love them.


She didn't know why she had those flashbacks. She had originally thought they were simply dreams. Yet they're occurred day after day. Night after night. Flashbacks of times gone by. Happy times. Times she didn't remember. And the flashbacks hurt. Oh, how they hurt. But then he came into her life. Her anchor. The flashbacks grew less. They didn't hurt so much. And when flashbacks happened, he was there to help her through it.:





missing my son so very much:

No comments:

Post a Comment