Monday, October 26, 2015

Boston!!

Today we hit the road, or the air, should I say.  We flew to Boston this morning, and it was a pretty quick flight.  I hate flying , but it is the quickest way to get here.  The funny thing about it, is we usually drive, but I guess flying is the preferred travel method since I have LJ.  He loves riding, but he gets hot, and impatient; especially nowadays, he thinks he is the boss of everything.

So here we are, in Boston.  LJ has a doctor's appointment tomorrow, then we are headed back home.

I always get so nervous whenever we come all the way out here.  I feel like they are going to hold us hostage.  I get flashback of transplant time, and how long we stayed here for.  Being that this is where he had his kidney transplant, they basically have the final say when it comes to his care; as far as his kidney goes, that is.  My baby has to have blood work done, and get a check up with nephrology. Sounds simple, but it is going to be a long day.

Wish us luck everyone.  I will let you guys know how his appointment was.
My little man on Airplane Mode

Just woke up, hair lookin' crazy, ready to land

No comments:

Post a Comment