Thursday, October 8, 2015

Week winding Down

I am so glad that this week is almost over.  It has been hectic, and very unproductive.  If it is one thing that I hate, it's feeling stagnant.  Everything seems to be at a standstill right now, and it is most definitely driving me crazy.
LJ 's physical therapy is at the top of my list of annoying things.  I am getting so fed up.  It's so funny how, when  my baby is doing good, and making progress, everything is fine, its all praises. Like the hour a day, twice a week that you spend with him is doing so much.   Excuse me, I am just so, so tired of so many people being involved in my son's life, and I feel like they are just all in our business just to get a check.  Not to help, not to do, whatever it is that their job actually is, .......but just to get paid.
My son is 4 years old, and from the day he left the hospital, there have been people in and out of my house on a constant basis, for some reason or another.  To evaluate this, or this therapist,  or this delivery, it's always been something.  So many social workers, and all kinds of people.  Most of whom, I would definitely say,have served absolutely no purpose in my son's life.  They have done nothing whatsoever to make any difference in his life.  Therefore, why are they around?  It's understandable, and even very much appreciated, for there to be some people who try to help with taking care of LJ's medical needs, since he is medically fragile, and I had to learn a lot.  However, at some point, enough is enough,  I take very good care of my child, and all his doctors and social workers tell me exactly that.  I just get tired of dealing with people sometimes.  I guess, being that I was in the healthcare field, and I know how it really is with people who are supposed to care about helping you.  There are very few who actually do, more often then not, ...people are just.....people.  My baby has come sooo far in his little life, and it just kills me how everyone else wants the credit for what he has done.  He made it this far because of him, because he fought, he still fighting!  I'm just tired, I need a vacation, please don't mind me.  I just needed to vent!

Have a Blessed Day Everyone!  


No comments:

Post a Comment