Monday, October 19, 2015

Happy Monday Everybody!

I am feeling drained, but trying to remain positive.  LJ is still trying to get over his cold, but in good spirits as always.  He was scheduled to have the MRI of his back tomorrow, but since he has a cold, I decided to reschedule.  The doctors told me its always a little more of a risk when children have colds, because of the anesthesia.  So, better safe than sorry.  It's not like it is an emergency that he have it done now.  The doctor wanted to make sure there was nothing going on that they didn't know about that could be causing LJ's scoliosis.  He already had a head MRI, which showed nothing, now they want him to get one on his back.  I have no idea why they didn't do it at the same time.  I swear sometimes, theses doctors do some of the dumbest things.  Now, I don't have to worry about that headache.  At least not for a couple weeks.  I hate when my baby gotta be put to sleep anyway.  Other than that, my Pook woke up in a good mood, and that always makes my day.  He even had a good physical therapy session today.  We on a roll :)

Have a Magnificent Monday!!!


We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.:

No comments:

Post a Comment