Thursday, October 22, 2015

Last throwbacks of the night

Every time I get into pictures of my baby when he was small, I get lost in the memories.

I`m having those nights, where you just sit there and wonder about everything that ever happened. The good and the bad. You`re having flash backs about the people that meant so much to you. You wonder about the things they`ve ever said and done. It feels so good, and hurts so bad all at once.:

There were undoubtedly some really rough times, but thinking back, those were the best days of my life.  It was a time when I looked forward to the possibilities of every day, even the scary things.  A time when I thought that love could and would conquer everything.  I will say that not one thing has changed since then,... Everything has!


LJ and big Josh back in happier times
I love his face

My Angel

I can't resist
So much cuteness
a Little spikey hair


Hiding from the sun





No comments:

Post a Comment