Tuesday, December 15, 2015

My Big Boy


My wish for everyone today! We have all judged other people and have been judge for things we have/haven't made.. It is time for us to forgive, to grow up, to stop worrying about things that don't really matter and wish the best to others. We all deserve to have a great life. Have a nice day and great weekend!:             poems about sons growing up - Google Search:                        

LJ lost his first tooth today.  I am so.... I don't even know how I feel.  I'm excited, nervous, and happy all at the same time.  I was so scared when it happened 'cause it just fell out his mouth while we were playing on the bed.  He was talking, and it rolled out, root and all.  I started screaming, and LJ looked at me like "Mom, are you OK?"  He wasn't even bothered a little by it.  He actually thought it was funny.   My baby is getting so big so fast.  I just want to press pause so that I could enjoy this time.  It's like he was just a baby yesterday, now he's losing teeth, going to school, doing big things.  Where did the time go?  Everybody told me that it was gonna fly by, but I had no idea.  I still remember driving up to the hospital to visit him in the NICU every day.  He is my world.  Sometimes I get caught up in all the medical stuff, and forget that my baby is really growing up.  I love his whole entire life.  My little man xoxoxoxo.

Of course I got a picture for y'all.  LJ didn't want to show his missing tooth, but he did show some duck lips :)

My baby givin' those cute duck lips
LJ's present from the Tooth Fairy






No comments:

Post a Comment