Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year, Same ME!

As we get ready to ring in 2016, I, a most people do, have been reflecting on my year.  There have been some really tough times, but there have been some fantastic ones too, like LJ starting Pre-K :).
I don't plan to change much in the new year, I do hope to be a better form of myself, and just better in general.  Same me, just improved, everyday, slow and steady.  My only wish, my deepest aspiration is to be any, and everything that my son needs.  I want to continue to advocate for him, and to push him to be the best he can be as well.  I am molding a man, and I want him to be an amazing, intelligent, caring, and thoughtful one.  Despite his disability, and all of his obstacles, LJ continues to exceed everyone's expectations, day in, and day out.  I just ask God to gives us both the strength to keep fighting this fight together.

I hope that you all have a very blessed New Year's, and please Stay Safe Everyone!

14 Pinterest Quotes To Inspire You To Make 2015 Your Best Year Yet!:

Happy New Year! ❥:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment