Friday, December 4, 2015

Rough Day






Here is a post I wrote on 11/19.  One of the roughest days of the year so far for me:


Today has been such a struggle for me.  It's Josh's 31st birthday, well it would have been.  This year has been extra hard for me.  I swear, time has not been on my side.  I know that I can't expect to be better by a certain time, or nothing like that, but Lord have mercy...this is killing me.  I have been feeling terrible.  I miss my Bae so much.  It hurts so bad still.  I would've at least thought I would be able to deal with today a little better by now.  This is the fourth birthday that I spent without him.  I still hear his voice, and see his smile when i close my eyes, and I pray those things never change.  He was my everything; my best friend, my love, the father of my son.....everything.  There is not one single day that goes by that I don't think of him.  I will love that man Forever and a Day!!!

I love you with all my heart Joshua.  Happy Birthday Bae xoxox


Bae:

My right to mourn poem:

No comments:

Post a Comment