Friday, December 4, 2015

So Much to catch up on!

     Hey Everybody!  I hope that everyone is doing amazing this holiday season.  It has been a while since I last posted, and there has been a lot going on.  There's been medication adjustments, and so many new experiences at preschool.  I had some things going on personally too, but I am back, and ready to catch y'all up to speed.

     Well, as far as LJ's medicines, there have been a bunch of changes over the past few weeks.  There was a change in the dosing of his Progaf (immunosuppressant) again to start with.  My baby is also  tapering off of Prednisone (steroid), and has started taking a new medicine called Rapamune.  This is another type of immunossupressant that should hopefully agree with his system more than the last medicine.  He's been doing well with it so far, my little warrior.

     My Noonie has been going to preschool, and doing so good, I'm so proud of him.  He's making new friends, it's such a big step for him.  I love it!!!!  He comes home so excited, with so much to talk about.  My baby is getting so big, so fast.  Of course I have pictures of my love.  I wouldn't be me if I didn't have at least a couple pics.....
   


Here is my Angel at school waiting for me to pick him up.   No tears all day!

This is another one sent to me by the Occupational Therapist.  My baby had fun playing in the mini ball pit, and asked her to send me this pic.  Gotta love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment