Thursday, November 5, 2015

A Mom Moment



Everyday I try to think positive, and keep a positive attitude, especially in front of LJ.  Sometimes though, I have to say, like most people, stuff does tend to get the best of me.  It always seems like everything happens at once.  Like they say, "When it rains, it pours."  I mean, from financial, to social, to emotional, and even physical stress, it gets crazy.    It takes a lot of prayer, and a lot of patience, but I make it through...barely sometimes.

Today, I'm just having one of those days.  I'm stressin' about a bunch of different things.  None of which do I have any control over, as usual.  So, what can I do?  Just deal with things the best I can as they come.  That's all we can ever do.   Sometimes I get myself all worked up about things to the point where it makes me feel sick.   I tend to obsess over things, but I will be the first one to give somebody advice telling them to relax.  How ironic is that, right?!  Well, all I can say is, I am a work in progress.  I know I am working hard to stay positive today though.  I'm trying to be thankful for what is going right, but that list is growing smaller.   I always thank God for my son, and his continued health and strength, but goodness...  I am having a serious moment.  Lord give me the strength.
Successful mothers are not the ones that have never struggled. They are the ones that never give up, despite the struggles. - 10 Habits Of A Successful Mom:




No comments:

Post a Comment