Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Follow- ups


Today was such a beautiful day.  The weather was nice, and the trees are so pretty outside.  I had to take my little man for a walk.   

I found out about LJ's labs from Monday......finally.  I was worried because I usually hear back the same day, and I had to send out an email to hear back.  That was strange.  The good thing is, though, LJ's liver function tests were all normal. :)   I was glad to hear that, but his tacro level (the level of tacrolimus, his immunosuppressant, in his blood)  was high, even higher than before they reduced it last week.  So, needless to say, we have to go in for lab work next week.  I don't understand what is going on with his tacro, he has been on the same dose for a while, and it has been within the range that the doctors like for it to be in for the longest.  For some reason, it's jumping up.  We will have to see what is going on.   I'll be taking him to get his blood drawn on Monday.  I have to take my Pookie to see his PCP to get another physical, so that he can have his MRI finally.  It's crazy because he just had a physical on the 1st of October, but it has to be within 30 days.  Well, we gonna try and kill 2 birds with 1 stone.  We'll see how it goes.



Speaking of MRI's, I actually have to get one myself.  My doctor called me and said my EEG was totally normal, but he would like for me to have an MRI.  The good thing is, I can DRIVE!!! YAAAAY!!!  Now we just have to see how the MRI goes.  Wish me luck!!!  I am feeling so drained, from going to the doctors if nothing else.  

Of course I'll let you know how it goes.  Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment