Monday, November 2, 2015

Labs again......


I remember reading this quote when I was kid. It's really true, even on days when your hair and makeup isn't perfect, a happy attitude makes all the difference.:

Happy Monday Everybody!!!!


Today, I had to take my handsome man to gt labs again.  The docs wanted to check on his LFT's         (Liver Function Tests), and his other labs as well.   It wasn't too bad today.  I had to watch, and be on the lab techs about how they draw his blood.  I told them they have to be careful, and watch how tight they are holding my baby's arm.  I did not like the whole thing with him getting petechiae the last couple of times.  Of course, they swore that they do the same thing every time, but that is clearly not true, because I was there... and they didn't.  That is why I always say, you are your child's biggest advocate.  You have to be their voice, I have learned this lesson time, and time again.  I don't play when it comes to my baby, and my temper is already terrible, ... so when you mess with Momma Bear's little cub....oh! you better be ready for what comes next.

I still have to wait to hear from the docs as far as how LJ's blood work was today, but when I know, so will all of you guys.  Praying for good results.

Here is my little man at the doctor's office waiting to get his blood drawn
Couldn't get him to look at the camera, too busy being nosey


Have a Marvelous Monday Evening Everyone!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment