Thursday, November 12, 2015

Day 2

So today was LJ's second day pf Pre-School.  So far, so good :).  I am so proud of my baby.  He has been doing so much better than I imagined.  I was even told that he did better with group activities with the other children today too.  That's my boy!  It's so nice for him to be able to do more than go to doctor's appointments.  I feel that that was starting to consume his little life.  Of course we have to do what we have to do to make sure he stays as healthy as he can possibly be, but my baby needs a life outside of the hospital.  Hangin' with family is always great, but now he can be with his peers.  He loves it too, and he was so proud of himself for staying the whole time today too.  When I came in to pick him up, he said "Mommy, I was at school all day.  I did it!"  I love my bad boy sooo much.  He's getting so big, and learning so much.  I feel like he is a totally new person everyday when he wakes up.  His vocabulary is developing so fast, and he is so observant, and curious.  He asks a million questions.  It's the perfect time!




LJ was off as soon as we got there.  
Ran into his new buddy on the road




No comments:

Post a Comment