Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween 2015

Happy Sunday Everybody!!!!!   I hope everyone had a nice, safe Halloween with the kiddies.  I know my little man  and I had a good night.  We partied with the family last night, and LJ got to hang out with his cousins and friend.  It was a good time.  I haven't taken him trick or treating in a few years.  I am so scared of things that happen out there on a normal day, let alone when everybody is out there wearing masks.  Nope, we stayed safe and sound in the house.  My baby don't eat candy anyway, so he was happy.  Just wanted to show off that costume :)   My little Super Mario!!! I love it!!!!  Here are a few pics of my handsome man........
Laughing because he threw his hat right before the camera snapped
Mario was trying to get me!

Watching Super Mario Bros. on TV

Trying to put his boots on, he was ready to party

My Pookie got an attitude, but never put the game down, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment