Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Little by Little

It's been a few days now, and its hard to say how much better LJ is doing.  The doctors say that by days 4 and 5 that this virus usually is the worst, and that's about where he is.  During the day he seems to have more energy than he did in the beginning, which is good, but he is still coughing a lot, which is still making him throw up.  That's what worries me the most because I know when he throws up, that's him losing out on his hydration, and that's where the problem comes in.  His labs were better today, so that is another good thing.  His creatnine was good at .45.  It hasn't been that low since right after transplant.  All of the doctors were surprised at that one.  They actually wanted to send us home today.  Between the tummy trouble, and him still coughing like crazy though, I wanted to stay another night, just to see what his labs look like tomorrow.  I wanted to make sure that if he had more issues with keeping his milk down, that I could see how it affected his labs.  He did throw up again tonight, so we will have to see what it does to his lab work in the morning, and whether or not they still feel as comfortable sending us home.  I can deal with everything on my own, it's just that I want to get home and stay there.  I am tired of bouncing back and fourth between home and the hospital, and so is LJ.  I mean, he still haven't even had his birthday party yet, and it's almost July.  So, I'm just holding my breath until the morning, hoping that everything OK, and LJ don't get any worse.  This cough needs to hurry up and let up on my baby cuz it's kickin' his butt.


I need to do this! I also need this Tuchy Palmieri "Why not try God" on Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment