Thursday, June 9, 2016

Take Two

Yesterday LJ was released from the hospital, again.  This time, we only ended up staying for two days, for observation.  All they did was check his blood work a couple times while he was inpatient, which, for the life of me, I can't understand why he couldn't have done as an outpatient.  Actually, they did give him an EKG when he first came in, which was normal, and they had him hooked up to a telemetry monitory that was constantly falling off, so I guess that is what justifies him being there.  Of course, it was, as always, an awful experience.  The nurses at Strong Hospital are terrible; most of them at least.  There are a few, very few, that I do actually like.  I have to always try to put that disclaimer out there.  Unfortunately, the ones that I like are never the ones who take care of LJ, they are the ones that he use to have from way back when he was small.   Anyway, I deal with what I have to in order to get my baby home and well, so, despite the laziness and incompetence of the people taking care of my child, we made it out.  It turned out that the doctor's never really figured out why LJ's potassium was elevated, but it went down on its own, without any intervention by them, so we have to go back to recheck his levels tomorrow to make sure they are still OK.  One other thing that came out of this visit, after nearly 6 months of back and fourth with his tummy trouble, they finally gave the OK and wrote him a prescription for Imodium.  He has been taking it for only a day and already seems so much better, but we will see how it goes as far as that.  Fingers crossed as always!


This is the response you get, when you truly give it over to Him. Thank You Lord! #Agape, #GodGotIt Repin & Like. Thanks . listen to Noel's songs. Noelito Flow.:

No comments:

Post a Comment