Saturday, June 11, 2016

Speechless

I am completely at a loss for words right now.  We are back in the hospital, yet again.  LJ has a fever, a cough, a runny nose, and he is puking everywhere.  I don't even know what to do anymore.  It's like ever since he turned 5 years old, he has been sick.  This is crazy!  The doctor said he probably got sick when he was admitted this last time, and it didn't hit him until he got home, WTF!  I am dumbfounded.  So, needless to say, we have been through the whole run around today.  He had an ultrasound, chest x-rays, and of course a ton of blood work, with more to come.  Nothing so far except a little dehydration from throwing up all day, but I told them that was gonna be the case.  I told them he would be getting dehydrated yesterday.  Now, as usual, we have to play the waiting game.  I hate this so much.  I wish I could just take all of this for my baby.  Ugh!




Oooh the things I would have fixed if I could have, for every one of my kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment