Thursday, June 2, 2016

Counting the Days

We are still here in the hospital, and the days are getting longer and longer.  LJ is doing better thank goodness.  He is getting so restless though.  All my baby talks about i going home, and playing Mario Kart Wii, lol.  It's so frustrating being here now because I feel like I can just take it from here.  Especially when I feel like everybody is doing such a terrible job taking care of my child.  It just makes me cringe to think of what would happen if I left him.

Last night I went off in here because LJ threw up his formula, yet again, because the nurse did not mix it with water.  I have had so many conversations about how his formula is supposed to be mixed, and because I wasn't watching her for one second when she brought it in, my baby got sick.  I'm mad at myself for not double checking, but I spoke to the doctors, and they told me that their was a note in the system for anyone who took care of LJ.  She said the nurses couldn't sign on to take care of him without seeing the note about his milk, and how to prepare it.  Obviously, either that was a lie, or somebody just wasn't paying attention.  That was negligence on somebody's part, and I am pissed about it.  Either way, I complained to patient relations about everything I have been going through because I am just fed up with all of this, and I just want to go home.  My baby is feeling a lot better, and frankly, he can get far better treatment at home, and be more comfortable at the same time.  Everything going on now can be maintained as an outpatient.  It's not like they don't have me bringing him up here constantly anyway.  I guess we will have to see what tomorrow brings with lab work, and how well my honey bee holds up through the night.


stress makes you believe that everything has to happen right now. faith reassures you that everything will happen in god's timing

No comments:

Post a Comment